We have a new firmware release for the groov EPIC.
Coming in as 3.3.0 there are a slew of new features, lets bullet point the highlights super quick:
- Users can now be configured with a global or per user session timeout value.
- Update the LetsEncrypt certificate.
- Moved the Network option out of the System page and onto its own menu button.
- Broke out the Network Diagnostics link into each function with their own menu buttons.
- Port Redirect feature refined. (Don’t forget it is also part of the API so can be turned on and off via REST calls).
- Static routes added to the Network options.
- GRV-IVAPM-3. Three phase power monitoring module. (Lots more about these two modules soon).
- GRV-MM1001-10. Pretty much our RIO mixed signal, multi-function module on a rack.
- groov View project and trends are now automatically backed up and restored as part of a firmware update going forward. (Don’t forget to back it (and everything else) up from groov Build before doing this update!).
- Added support for the 10 to 25 v AC digital input channel type on the GRV-IDCI-12.
- Added support for the ‘Disabling’ of points on the GRV-ITR-12 to speed up scanning of the points that are in use. Along with this, the option of ‘FastADC’ for the entire module to speed it up even further (with a few percent hit in accuracy).
- Modules menu button was renamed I/O. Added I/O Services link at the bottom of the page.
- Moved the I/O Reference button to Info and Help menu.
- Ignition and Ignition Edge versions 7 and 8 were updated.
- Added new user type for Dashboard access only (can not view or edit flows).
- Added the ability to view Node-RED dashboard on the EPIC touch screen
- Added on screen keyboard for Node-RED dashboard.
- Added the option to launch the Node-RED dashboard at first login.
- Upgraded Node-RED to version 2.0.6 and Node.js version to 12.22.
- Upgraded Codesys runtime engine and Opto 22 Library Package versions.
- Over 20 bug fixes.