United Manufacturing Hub - the OSS blueprint for the Industrial IoT

Hi together!

I am the CTO of the United Manufacturing Hub - the OSS blueprint for the Industrial IoT. The United Manufacturing Hub is an Open-Source Helm Chart for Kubernetes, which combines state-of -the-art IT / OT tools & technologies and brings them into the hands of the engineer.

I always heard about Opto22, but just a couple of minutes ago I decided to check it out and found out that we have a lot in common (extensive usage of Node-RED, general openness, etc.). We have an extensive publicly available Learning Hub (containing over 150 articles about Node-RED, Grafana, TimescaleDB, MQTT, etc.), which is likely to be helpful for some of the people here: https://learn.umh.app/

Also, if you want to check out the documentation of the United Manufacturing Hub, you can do it so here: The OSS blueprint for the Industrial IoT | United Manufacturing Hub

I am happy to discuss how we can maybe leverage both of the communities. Feel free to write me or comment into this topic. Also open to any requests from the Opto22 team, just add me on LinkedIn.

Regards,
Jeremy