Tabs in PAC Display Configurator?

I was wondering if there was a way to create tabs in a main window or a trick to it in PAC Display Configurator. I want a window that has tabs in it and each tab is a different window (a different slate of objects, if not necessarily a window), but it opens within the main window and doesn’t move. Is there such a thing? I suppose I could have all the objects disappear when a button is pressed, but sounds like a lot of work.

Check out [U][B]this thread[/B][/U] on a similar topic. Is that what you’re talking about?

Welcome to HMI design.

Actually, yes. Thanks! I did try that whole stationary multiple windows on top of a “main” window that act as tabs when closing/opening the other windows. This works, but whenever I click on part of the main window, it overlaps all my tabbed windows. Is there a way to keep the main window stuck in the back?

Haha sensij, you’re funny.

Also, yes, that is what I was talking about, thanks! I am trying out that whole several windows method, but whenever I click in the “main” window it brings it to the front and all my tabbed windows go underneath. Is there a way to keep the main window in the back?