Server PC replacement required

I am using a Groove view and installed in PC ,now required to replace PC (computer )because the present OS is windows 7 which declared EOL and no security patch are received by required hardware upgrade,so pls provide the procedure how to change hardware with same licence.

Unfortunately we don’t have an automated way to change the license between PC’s.
So, please email pcs@opto22 and ask them to do it for you.
They will need your email address that you use in and the old (current) PC MAC address and the new PC MAC address.
They will then spin up the new groov Server for Windows license for the new PC, back up your project, move it to the new PC, make sure it works, then apply the new license and your up and running.

1 Like