Has anyone else seen net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED errors while installing SSL certs on the RIO? I’m really wanting to crack the code and not have my browser say the site is a security risk.
The attached image has the full story. Some items about it:
- My certificate was created for opto-04-91-ee.microclimates.com by Letsencrypt
- The public DNS entry for that domain points to the internal address (192.168.0.137)
- The URL used to load the groovManage page is the same domain as is in my certificate (opto-04-91-ee.microclimates.com)
- That domain set in groovManage network settings is the same (opto-04-91-ee.microclimates.com)
- The GET to https://opto-04-91-ee.microclimates.com/manage/local/ssl/upload to view the page worked
- The PUT to https://opto-04-91-ee.microclimates.com/manage/api/v1/ssl/upload is what failed
- The failure seems to be low level (network) with a net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED vs. a higher level HTTP 4xx authorization error.
- I’m logged in as the primary root administrator for this operation
Any ideas why I’m unable to upload that certificate? I get no error response, just that the certificate hasn’t been uploaded.