PAC Project recipe errors and adding lines of code

While downloading and uploading recipe files, we occasionally run into errors like the one attached here (along with screenshot of the recipe file:
Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 3.36.21 PM
Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 3.39.27 PM

Anyone know why this issue occurs or how to fix it?

Also, the fourth line was added by PAC Project somehow. When I create the recipe files, I leave one line after the / End of File. I have recipe files with far more extra lines and it doesn’t make sense why these lines get added.

Thanks for any help.

Not sure about the error just yet, but to question about line 4… (Which may be the cause of the error).

I clearly recall when I was using recipe files at the hostpial I worked at before moving to Opto, it was critical that their was a blank line after the last variable and that the last line was a new line / empty line.

Page 246 doc #1702.

You really should have a blank on line 3.
The comment on line 4.
A blank on line 5.

I’d be changing your file and seeing how it goes.

I’ve also seen it happen with both blank lines. I posted after trying to remove each line and still coming up with the same errors. I’ve edited the files and added both lines.

I should also mention that I’ve seen it in the lines with information but during this round of testing the errors seem to pop up more often on the blank lines.

@Beno
Today I reset every recipe file to the format you mentioned and after a few hours of testing different situations that could create errors (ie file is missing), not once did I have an error while accessing the recipe files. Hopefully starting fresh with a recipe file in that format was the trick.

However, as I write this post, every recipe file has extra blank lines at the end of the file. The largest has 24 extra lines. At this time, this don’t seem to be an issue,.