PAC display runtime - date display from EPIC GROOV

hi
CHALLENGE 1:
i have created a Pac Display project -as attached picture shows.
i have selected Runtime to have DD-MM-YYYY but while in PAC Display Runtime -

two separate formats are being displayed -
in screenshot 1 -
at bottom string from controller shows - MM-DD-YYYY
and at the alarm window
it shows -YYYY-DD-MM

CHALLENGE 2:
on screenshot 1- there is a column that displays value - it shows 6 decimal points and like to have ONLY 1 decimal point displayed???

i need some help to get all to show as i selected in original project - DD-MM-YYYY. which is standard in Australia… we are onsite and need this addressed or help to resolve asap.
thank you
Girish

Gudday Mate - Welcome to the forums.

Challenge 1:
PAC Displays shows both its own time stamps as needed and also strings from the controller.
Check your strategy for where the programmer constructs or calls the date command.
I suspect that PAC Display is using the string you have selected in one location and is using a string from the controller for the other location.

Challenge 2:
You can set the decimal places by the # sign.
For two leading and two trailing ‘##.##’ for one leading and one trailing ‘#.#’ and so on.

Sorry about the ‘slow’ response, for once we were asleep on this side of the planet, sure hope you are not still working, its 11:15pm in Victoria.

Hi Mate
Thank you for reply… and we do need our sleep :laughing:.

Challenge 1:
PAC Displays shows both its own time stamps as needed and also strings from the controller.
Check your strategy for where the programmer constructs or calls the date command.
I suspect that PAC Display is using the string you have selected in one location and is using a string from the controller for the other location.

You mean from opto programmers ??
I have no option of specifying the date format in alarm configuration window it’s default same with decimals?

Challenge 2:
You can set the decimal places by the # sign.
For two leading and two trailing ‘##.##’ for one leading and one trailing ‘#.#’ and so on.

Yes we do use like that if we defining a value and do ##.#
In this instance we don’t have an option to define in alarm configuration window to format that detail ? Hence the challenge …

Hi Beno
An update - apparently the time function is a bug and been given bug ticket.
But the decimal point is not a bug and never been an issue or addressed would be nice to be able to rectify that ?
Keep all posted if any further update or any suggestions please advise