Need Help with Node-RED on Groov EPIC for LED-SPCV-LV100W Dimmer Control

Thank you so much for your help. The main issue was that channel 1, which we were using in the beginning, was faulty. After changing the channel and receiving assistance from Norm and Beno, everything started working perfectly. On a side note, I went and bought a lottery ticket, but didn’t win. Thanks again for your support!

Remark: When choosing a serial port, use the one that the Modbus node recommends. For me, it was /dev/ttyUSB2, not /dev/ttySerMod0.2.

Here’s the project where we installed groov EPIC:

It’s a greenhouse simulator controlled by Priva. With groov EPIC, we read signals from Priva, run calculations based on the greenhouse’s performance, and feed this information back to Priva.

4 Likes

Thanks for getting back to us about how the project is going.
I am so grateful for any forum posts that people come back to let us know how they went.
Blown channel? Wow. That’s rare. In 35+ years of Opto, I’ve never managed to do that! Well done! < grin >

The serial port names are linked in Linux, so you can use either. I have tested both over the EPIC years since many people have asked should I use the Node-RED ones or the groov Manage ones. Either. They are the same functionally.

The greenhouse model looks amazing. Thanks for the photo.