Help to choose the right module

Hi

I want to design a solution with PACT Controller. Kindly find the attached architecture and suggest me right AI,AO,DI,DO Units. this architecture is designed for some other make PLC. with opto we have to maintain the redundancy at each level and it will be great if we can decrease the are consumed by racks by introducing 32 DI cards available in Opto.

Thanks & Regards,
Milind Raval

For help configuring a control system or for technical information on Opto 22 products, contact an Opto 22 pre-sales engineer.
Pre-sales engineering is FREE.
Call toll-free in the U.S.: 800-321-6786
Outside the U.S.: 951-695-3000
Fax: 951-695-3095
Or email systemseng@opto22.com

[B]Product Support[/B]—If you are located outside the United States, please contact your local Opto 22 distributor or vendor for product support. Your local Opto 22 representative has experience with Opto 22 hardware and software, and can comfortably assist you in your native language.

[URL=“Opto22 - International OptoDistributors”]Opto22 - International OptoDistributors

You will need to confirm what analog input and output signals are required (4 to 20mA, Temperature, Voltage etc) and also which voltage is required for digital I/O.