Groov View Trends

So I have been experimenting with the trends in groov 4.3a. So a couple of questions:

1. The “hover or touch” the pen lines has erratic behavior. It just kind of jumps around and it is difficult to pinpoint a specific pen line. ALSO – for trends with more than 2 pens, I cannot get the third or TOP pen to show up with a value. Have tried different browsers and devices, still the same.
  2. Also regarding the “hover and touch”, any thought to being able to reduce the decimal precision numbers? 15 characters of precision is not helpful, it is annoying.

I made a screen video of the behavior, but not able to attach it. Thank you.

1. Yes, it is a bit hard to touch with your finger, but with a mouse it is easy.

‘C-Band’ is my third pen, and if I moved to the side, I can get my green, or top pen to show its value.
But yeah, its hard to get all 4 pens and the time to show all at the same time.

1. I’d also like to see some option to reduce to precision.

I guess what I am saying is, we hear you and see the same thing here, so its not just you.

1 Like

So I am using my mouse, but I can only get one label to show at a time. I have a trend with 3 pens, and as I slide from side to side the labels are displayed alternately – I never can get them to display at the same time (like in your image). Plus when it does display alternately, it is only 2 out of the 3 pens that do it. My 3rd pen never shows a label with a value.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have attached a screenshot. I am unable to grab the red pen and view a value. I did make a screen video, but it is too large to attach.