Groov view question EPIC PR-1

Hi, two for Friday…Epic PR-1 version 3.0.1 b89.
-In trends top left corner options (ex: 24hrs, 4hrs, all) Is there any way to set this to other times? (ex. 24hrs, 2hrs, all).
-In trends again, I have a 3 day trend, captures data every 15 seconds, view options in left top corner are 12hrs, 4hrs. All, when openiing the trend page it opens showing real time last 25-30 minutes, can this be set to a day or for 4hrs? For example I select 4hrs view in top left options then close the page and re open the page and it comesback as 25-30 minutes.
Any advice? Thanks!

1 Like

It’s not configurable at the moment, sorry.

In trends top left corner options (ex: 24hrs, 4hrs, all) Is there any way to set this to other times?

Right now we generate those buttons based on the length of a chart from a simple lookup table.

when opening the trend page it opens showing real time last 25-30 minutes

For interactive trends we start them out zoomed out as far as they can go and still show data at the sample rate you’ve chosen, and then pin them to the right so that they’ll show live updates.

Thanks, I understand, just a customer wants this to open showing the latest 24hrs. instead of a full zoom out of months, I will create a parallel non interactive trend with the latest 24 hrs. QA guys want to save some mouse clicks. Thanks!