Groov EPIC Firmware 2.0.2 has been released

Just a friendly forum announcement that there is a new version of groov EPIC firmware.
There are a range of bug fixes in this minor point release.
Not much in the way of new features with the exception of Ignition and Ignition Edge, both of these get a bump to 7.9.14 and the included Cirrus Link Modules go to 3.4.10. Again, these are mainly bug fixes, but I do know that the MQTT Transmission module gets the new feature of accepting 3 certificate encryption and authentication. (I know of at least 2 customers that will be super pleased to hear this).

You can get the latest download from your manage.groov.com portal.
The read me is located here; Opto22 - groov EPIC Processor Firmware Release Notes (Note you might have to refresh your browser or even use an incognito session to get the latest version).

Here are the main bullet points.

groovEPIC 2.0.2
Bug Fixes
•KB89037 - Firmware Upgrade: Upload Appears to Fail; User Logged Out
•KB88417 - EPIC Returns Error 500 Instead of 401 for Bad API Keys
•KB88608 - Get and Restart Measurement Commands Don’t Restart Measurement Correctly
•KB88804 - Large Arrays Written to Numeric Tables Incorrectly
•KB88912 - Milliseconds Since Powerup Value Incorrect
•KB89030 - Incorrect Lower Limit on Type “B” Thermocouples on GRV-ITMI-8 & GRV-ITM-12
•KB89048 - Node-RED Stops Responding or Behaves Irregularly
•KB89053 - groov Manage Doesn’t Correctly Display PAC Control REST API Swagger Configuration File
•KB89064 - Require Password Change Option Doesn’t Work
•KB89066 - Quick Start Not Shown After Creating First User
•KB89079 - Unpredictable Behavior With CODESYS Controller
•KB89099 - Writes to Digital Packed Data Area of Memory Map Fail; Discrete Output Not Modified

PAC Control Engine 10.3b
Bug Fixes
•KB88789 - Move I/O Unit to Numeric Table [Ex] Commands May Not Retrieve All Analog Inputs/Outputs
•KB88880 - Incorrect Headers in Response to Authentication Request
•KB88831 - Open Outgoing Communication Command Does Not Create Directory; Returns -417 Error
•KB88995 - 9-bit Addressing Mode Does Not Work
•KB89035 - Configuration Changes Not Sent to RIO I/O
•KB89056 - Enable Communication to I/O Unit Command Does Not Enable EPIC I/O Unit
•KB89073 - If RIO Channels Changed from One Supported Combination to Another Supported Combination, Errors may be Reported
•KB89074 - Can’t Communicate with PAC Controller Even Though groov Manage Shows Running
•KB89087 - Quadrature Counter Feature Not Set on GRV-IDCIFQ-12 Module
•KB89102 - I/O Point Mismatch Errors Generated by Some Discrete Channels on RIO

1 Like