Ok, here is a minimum level of required features for Groov that are needed last year....
- Select all.
- Crossing window to left, select all.
- Window to right, select.
- Delete without confirm, this one is killing me smalls.
- Zoom window to size required for display in build.
- Build size that is actually WYSG.
- Command/Button or objects in general that will scale down to size for adult use.
- Command button with dynamic text.
- Command button with pilot (not that little bitty led kinda thing...).
- Rectangular pilot lights, forget the text.
- Text area that allows select/display box to be sized for text displayed.
- Horizontal/vertical gauge with dynamic zones (the zones are worthless without).
- Allow text edit at text object.
- Find and replace for text objects.
- Find and replace for tags like Pac Display has now.
- Remove the feature where you build the laptop screen and the pda screen at the same time. Totally worthless.
- Alpha automatic tag search when selecting new tag.
- Pilot with text inside the pilot.
There that should get it to the usable state.