Has Sandra Bullock got groov?

Don’t worry if you haven’t seen Gravity yet, I won’t be giving the plot away.

I’m not sure if they used groov or not, but its pretty clear that the set designers had been studying their copy of “The High Performance HMI Handbook”, to help Dr Ryan Stone understand those oxygen indicators in English, Russian and Chinese!

For those of you who are planning on building your own international space station, check out the following Opto22 white paper. “Building an HMI that Works: New Best Practices for Operator Interface Design”, full of interesting tips, reflections and well worth a read.[I]

[URL=“Opto22 - 2061 Building an HMI that Works: New Best Practices for Operator Interface Design”]Opto22 - 2061 Building an HMI that Works: New Best Practices for Operator Interface Design

groov in Gravity?

[/I]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Use groov’s Vertical Range Indicator Gadget for important Oxygen and Temperature levels[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[I]

[SIZE=1]A complete groov project can be developed and employed in a lot less than 90 minutes![B]

[/B][/SIZE][/I]The finished groov project runs on any smart-phone, tablet, computer, smart-TV, operating system or browser enabled space station with a decent internet connection.

Seasons Greetings to all Opto-Geeks out there[I]:slight_smile:

[/I]