I've got kind of a strange bug with Display Configurator Basic 9.4. Namely, I've got a bunch of windows already made in the project (it was originally created in 9.3) and we recently upped one of our customers to 9.4. Everything on the computer at the customer location (Windows 7, 64-bit) works fine. Files can be edited as normal. However, here on my laptop, whenever I opened the Display file, I am unable to open or close windows within the project. The list of windows remains unpopulated as if there were no windows, despite the project actually opening with 3 windows right away. The issue was the same on another co-worker's computer, but was unseen on a third setup.
P.S. (Edit: It was Version 9.4003 / 9.4c)