PacDisplay shutting down

[SIZE=2]We have started to transfer another one of our systems over to the new PacPro using a Pac S1 controller with serial communication to G4 bricks. We have the updated kernel 9.3c installed.
When we are running the strategy through the associated display, it seems to be locking up and giving us an error that completely shuts down the display and will not allow us to start it back up as we are continually getting the error when it is loaded. The error that comes up is DisplayR.pro.exe and then it shuts down runtime. When I inspect the controller during this time it is showing a very high loop time (about 250 msec) and giving a communication error that states 'object/device already locked" or “Internal control engine handle invalid.” The loop time seems high so it leads me to believe there is something that we are missing here.

Below is some communication I have had with Product Support, my comments in blue:

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Since this was previously a FactoryFloor project there is a good chance that some of the configuration may still be talking to the FactoryFloor Controller (or trying to). Verify that the controller referenced in PacControl is the same as the controller referenced in PacDisplay [/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff](same controller)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2]. Also verify that the strategy file used in PacControl is the same as the one referenced in PacDisplay [/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff](only one exists)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2].
When you are not running PacDisplayRuntime, does the strategy seem to be executing correctly in PacControl? [/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]COLOR=#0000ff[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2] Can you see the i/o update [/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]COLOR=#0000ff[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2] and do the PIDs appear to be controlling the output points? [/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff](Yes, the temperature control slave & master PID have worked. We have not been able to start the feed PID’s because this is normally initiated though the MMI and we have not made it that far when trying water runs.)
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2]Open up PacDisplayConfigurator and open your project if it does not open automatically. Do an Autocorrect Tags [/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff](this has been done a couple times, after each strategy change since conversion. This was prior to contacting Terry)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2]. If you have any errors you need to fix them [/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff](No errors after initial conversion or since)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2]. After you get a clean Autocorrect tags, then do the regenerate scanner ids [/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff](this was done each time after we Autocorrected Tags)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2]. This should get things going.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

I have converted old FF and run into similar problems including when runtime was open the controller loop times were so high you could not inspect along with having the controller ethernet port lock up completely requiring a full power down and back up to reconnect with both display and control. I have to use the machine as a server running OptoOPC and then configuring runtime under remote server back to itself (both server & client). Also what is real strange when loading a new strategy, is at first Runtime crashes quite often and then as it is used and after more of the windows have been manipulated after a week or so, it runs great.