This information might be very clear somewhere on the manual, I am new to Opto22 products and PAC control, I hope I can get some clarification here:
- I have a PAC control project running 5 Charts, in addition to the powerup chart.
- If I set a loop on any of the charts, it will get stuck on that loop and not continue on any of the other charts.
- The way I have it working is by having a loop on the powerup chart, and basically run the charts one at the time, so the chart will start and stop, then return to the powerup chart and continue to the next one.
- I know from the manual that charts can be running simultaneously, buy I am unsure of how the powerup instruction should initialize them, and how the delays play a role in the sequence.
- I am attaching my PAC control software as it is, its compiling and working, but hoping to get some guidance to understand if it could be done better in terms of the loops.
In addition to that, my IO unit keeps resetting the configuration after power cycle, so it only runs after I manually stop and start the Strategy, its a Groove Epic Unit, I read in another forum some information about it:
“One way to save a configuration to flash is enter debug mode in PAC Control. Double-click on the I/O unit in the strategy tree. In the window that opens, click on the Information tab. Click Set under Stored Configuration (Flash EEPROM). A message will pop up saying â€œEEPROM written successfullyâ€ to inform you that the write was successful.”
I will give that a try. it would be good to know if there are any other recommended, or preferred way of doing it.
V1.2.zip (221.7 KB)