When I started using the groov VIEW (only about a month ago) I was really expecting a much more mature product, closer to PAC Display or even MS Viso. And, while I think the concept and relative ease of use are great, I’m finding a lot of the work arounds painful. So I’m curious, how is it going?
If anyone in the know ,or at OPTO, feels like chiming in on any of these questions:
- I’m wondering if we can see the groov VIEW road map.
- Whats the current state of development?
- Is it meeting your internal goals for expanding functionality?
- How does groov VIEW fit in the hierarchy of OPTO22 product development (priority)?
- Whats the historic timeline for groov VIEW been like? its been about 8 years, right?