Charts do not Outrun after a power outage

In various occasions, during a power outage, the Epic Groov has the strategies in memory, but they don’t autorun. I’ve already had set the program to autorun, but it doesn’t work. Even on the controller options, I have set it up as Auto Run and still doesn’t run.

What can I do differently?

What version firmware are you running? I seem to recall an issue with the autorun flag, but cant find it just now in the KB list… But still… would like to know what version firmware the controller is using.

Firmware Version
R1.0i
04/11/2019

Loader Version
R1.1g
03/27/2019

Ahhhh, yeah…that’s a little out of date. (Like years and years out of date).

Please log into manage.groov.com and download your new PR1 firmware (We are up to 3.3 with a ‘few’ bug fixes and new features vs the 1.0 it was released with).

Please download and review the update tech note before you start and since you are at version 1, be sure and read the right version of the notes/process. (One of the many updates we have made since your current version is a smoother faster backup / restore process).
https://www.opto22.com/support/resources-tools/documents/2327-technical-note-groov-epic-update-checklist

I am 98.75% sure your problem will be solved after you update.

Thanks! Will try it and keep you posted.

Hi guys, I updated the firmware, but I keep having this failure of not doing auto run when there’s a power failure, is there any other suggestions about this?

Please check if the auto-run flag is checked for the strategy.
From within PAC Control while in Configure mode…

Click on File, then Strategy Options.
Then in the next dialog box…

From the Download Tab, make sure that you have both check boxes ticked.

You can also check your current running strategy from PAC Terminal.
Open it, and inspect the controller and you should see this:

Morning Beno,

thanks, i think i had missing one check.

Let me see how it goes now.

thanks

Hector

1 Like