EINTEGRITY Error

Hi, I did a firmware update on Groov Rio and I am not able to install the modules I used to have and working. It is the sparkplug module.

I did some googling and found that I have to clear the cache and remove package.json for the Eintegrity error.

Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to solve this issue? Is there a way to login to groov rio to delete the package.json?

Hi @kumar.chellappan, welcome to the forums!

Are you having trouble installing any other modules, or just sparkplug nodes? I typically only have trouble installing nodes when my network setup has changed, but if you are able to install other modules you may have something else going on. If your network setup is the same, maybe this could be fixed by backing up your Node-RED project, deleting the current project, then re-importing it.

If that doesn’t work, do you have a shell license for you RIO?
That would let you access / edit / delete any files you want (with caution, and I’d suggest a full system backup first).

I had a similar issue. I think the issue stems from NPM cache using different checksum methods for files after an upgrade.

I had shell access but I do not think the shell user has access to the nodered home folder to delete the cache. Maybe someone at Opto22 can give you the user credentials to run:

npm cache clean --force

or

npm cache verify

here is the github issue:

I fixed it by reloading the firmware backing up the node red flows manually. I did not put the checkbox to backup nodered during the firmware upgrade. After the firmware updated the issue was fixed.

1 Like