I’m struggling to get mine to work even after reading this thread. So here’s my Function node:
Works great, I think… They’re all strings, being pulled from a string table in PAC. When I hook up a Debug node all the values look good.
So here’s my mssql node:
When I put numbers in the table these values are coming from, I get an “undefined” error but it writes my table correctly. When I put text in the same table I get this error:
I figure I’m not declaring something right but after a couple of hours, I’ve given up and thrown myself on the mercy of the forum.
EDIT: So the problem seems to be the string data type between what I’m declaring in the flow and what’s in the SQL database. When I make them all integers it works fine. Don’t know if that helps.