Send Mail Error

I have an application to send mail from a r1 controller.
I using gmail account
When I run the application [B]from PACSIM, it works; [/B]but when the application run from r1 controller I get error
[B]-2104 = [/B] [B]SSL: handshake failed due to invalid or unverifiable certificate.
[/B]
It will be grateful if someone could help
Thanksyou

Sounds like a root certificate problem. Make sure you’ve put the correct root certificate on the controller in the correct location.

Tools to Put the File on the Controller[INDENT]PAC Manager
You can use PAC Manager, but the dialog is a bit unclear, so it is easy to end up without the file on the controller and instead have a file that was supposed to be a folder.

FTP Client
It is best to use an FTP client, like FileZilla:
https://filezilla-project.org/ or
Download FileZilla Client for macOS
[/INDENT]

File Location
The correct location is to put the file on the controller is found in the PAC Control Command Reference under this topic:

Chapter 10 “Programming with Commands” > “Communication Commands” > “Sending an Email” > “Registering a Root Certificate on a SNAP-PAC Controller”

The correct file location on the controller is:
/pki/root-certs/

If using PAC Manager > Tools > Maintenance > Upload File to I/O Unit, the “Filename” field is the path and filename where the file is located on your hard drive. The “Destination” field is where you want to put the file on the controller. This requires the full path and the filename, for example:

/pki/root-certs/Equifax_Secure_Certificate_Authority.cer

Store Files to Flash
Be sure to store the files to flash on the controller using PAC Manager > Tools > Maintenance > Save Files to Flash.

Reboot after Storing Files to Flash
Be sure to restart the controller after storing the files to flash using PAC Manager > Tools > Inspect > Status Write > “Restart Device from powerup”.

I hope that helps!

Dear Mery, Thank you for you answer
I download Equifax Root Certificate, and placed it on /pki/root-certs/ using pac manager and verified with ftp client, see attached print screen,
After save to flash memory and reset, and execute Send Mail Command it return [B]-2104 = [B]SSL: handshake failed due to invalid or unverifiable certificate.

[/B][/B]