Looking more over that code now, there’s a bug that’s preventing it from logging the URL it’s actually trying to reach.
Let’s turn on debug logging for the proxy servlet and see if that helps us narrow it down.
- Go into the Log Viewer, and click on Advanced Configuration… in the lower left corner.
- Add this line to the bottom of the text box that appears:
- Click Save
- If you’re not yet running groov R3.4c, you’ll need to restart groov to get the changes to take effect. (Another silly bug.)
- Once the changes have applied, change the Minimum log level shown dropdown in the lower left corner to DEBUG and click Apply.
- After it reloads you should start seeing messages that look like this:
DEBUG com.opto22.groov.server.ReProxyServlet - reverseProxy() - request for URL=<real-url-goes-here>
That’ll let you know every time the proxy tries to reach a URL and we can hopefully correlate it with the error lines and figure out what’s going on.