Looking for a relay for a strobe light/lightning

What I’m trying to do is essentially make a strobe light. I have a lighting machine what uses 110 for the output for the lights to create lightning. I also have a 100w led that runs on dc 34v. I’m trying to find a relay that will be fast and play nice with everything.
Thanks

The LED should be ok with a strobe in the power supply… the lighting machine may not like it as much, depending on the type of lamp it uses. What kind of duty cycle / pulse period are you shooting for?

I truely do not know the pulse period, guessing short and brief . I will be attaching this to a lighting machine but they will not tell me the specs on what the output it. I could put the relay in the power supply but when I cycle the power that way the led takes a second or 2 to power up fully. If I put a really after the power supply the led is on fully in less then 1 second. Im just looking for a direction to head in as far as a part number. I’m been toying with some AB 700-cf400 but they are a little slow

Take a look at ABB.

look for a DC-DC Solid State Relay. Should be capable of switching fast and handle the current.
Looks like this one right here on this here web site might do the trick for you.
http://www.opto22.com/site/pr_details.aspx?cid=3&item=DC60S5