Yeah no problem,
I am not calling iceaweasel(firefox) in incognito mode my command is:
iceweasel --new-window --noerrdialogs "https://url_to_oto_device"
Normal users do not survive a restart ether. Also if anyone at OPTO want to see it in person I am in the firmware lab.
To explain my full process in more detail:
1. Running Raspberry Pi with Raspbian Strech
2. Have a bash script that is ran with crontab @reboot
3. The script runs iceweasel(firefox) after one minute and opens Groov URL
4. All devices are on the same network switch
5. All devices are powered by the same power supply except for SNAP PAC controller
1. The main fuse connecting Raspberry Pi, AR1 Box, and SNAP PAC is disconnected
2. Main fuse is reconnected and all devices begin powering on
3. Raspberry Pi is first to start its OS so it waits for one minutes before attempting to open iceweasel(firefox)
4. Groov AR1 boots (blinks its power LED for a bit)
5. Groov AR1 logo lights up and the LED buttons stop blinking indicating its booted (I believe)
6. By now the Pi timer for the browser has expired so the Raspberry Pi opens the Groov URL.
7. Groov page opens asking to log in (uggggggg por que)
8. I get sad :cry: